- 24 Hour emergency call out
- £10 million public liability cover
- £10 million Employers Liability Insurance cover
- £1 million professional indemnity insurance
- CHAS accredited
- Company Health and Safety policy
- ROLO + CSCS Cards
- Direct access to Health and safety consultant
- Risk assessment and method statements provided for all works
Holder Tree Services work closely with Ecology firms to provide an environmentally conscious tree service to help with Animal mitigation, Habitat creation and enhancement, site clearance and Bat potential trees. We have inspected 100’s of trees with Endoscopes and have ‘soft felled’ for a number of ecology firms to help with their services. We work closely with Greenways Countryside management (LINK) to provide full ecological services across Sussex, Surrey and Kent.
- Animal Mitigation Services(inclusive of fencing and traps)
- Habitat Creation and Enhancement
- Rights of Way Maintenance and Signage
- Tree Surgery
- Herbicide Application
- Vegetation/Site Clearance
We can provide specialist fencing
We can help arrange this and provide specialist fencing to assist with the removal of endangered and protected species such as badger, lizard and other reptiles, water vole, newt and other amphibians. We then assist with destructive searches prior to the release of the land to the developer.
We cover Sussex, Surrey and Kent
Holder tree services are arboricultural specialists located in the West Sussex. We provide commercial tree services across Sussex, Surrey and Kent. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standards of tree work and have a system to ensure that our customer service is excellent and you get the same provision time after time. Holder tree services cover all aspects of commercial tree work.