Grab and Tip
- 24 Hour emergency call out
- £10 million public liability cover
- £10 million Employers Liability Insurance cover
- £1 million professional indemnity insurance
- CHAS accredited
- Company Health and Safety policy
- ROLO + CSCS Cards
- Direct access to Health and safety consultant
- Risk assessment and method statements provided for all works
Grab & Tip Service
At Holder Tree Services we offer a Grab and tip service for local Tree Surgeons, Landscapers and builders wishing to move Greenwaste, logs and woodchip. This can be a cost effective method and reduces labour costs significantly. Great for hard to reach areas!
With our Valtra T130 Tractor with 8Ton Hooklift trailer with Forestry crane, we have multiple options for waste removal.
- Drop off 8-ton container for you to fill with chip, logs or green waste. We will then pick up and dispose of.
- Grab and tip. You create a pile and we will come in and grab the waste for you.We have forestry grab for large logs and a clam shell bucket for wood chip. We also have large timber back for the trailer with pins to Load timber.
Hire in the tractor with the trailer with an operator on a day or hourly basis. Forestry grab capable of lifting 2.5t and can feed chippers reducing manpower and reach boggy hard to reach areas.
Ideal for tree surgeons with jobs that are too large to handle or take too long
Ideal for removing arboricultural waste from your site or premises
Advice & Consultancy
Sussex, Surrey, Kent and London
Tree Surgeons in Sussex
Arundel, Bognor Regis, Brighton, Burgess Hill, Crawley, Chichester, East Grinstead, Hastings, Haywards Heath, Horsham, Littlehampton, Midhurst, Petworth, Shoreham, Steyning and Worthing.
Tree Surgeons in Surrey
Guildford, Woking, Farnham, Reigate, Dorking, Godalming, Epsom, Chertsey, Staines, Redhill, Esher, Weybridge, Camberley, Oxted, Banstead.
Tree Surgeons in Kent
Dover, Ashford, Margate, Maidstone, Canterbury, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Chatham, Gravesend, Tonbridge, Rochester, Dartford
Good day today with Jon Barnes and @franciswildman dropping big dead tops on a school cross country course. Some interesting felling and climbing today at